MONITOR & CONTROL.
The CENTURION G-SWITCH-22 GSM-based
Monitoring and Control System.
Monitoring and Control System.
G-SWITCH-22 2G GSM MOBILE NETWORK-ENABLED MONITORING AND SWITCHING DEVICE
The CENTURION G-SWITCH-22 GSM module gives you complete control at your fingertips. With the ability to open and close your gate and garage door, or switch devices on and off, and be sent SMS alerts – all via your phone – the G-SWITCH-22 lets you look after your home or business from just about anywhere.
Control two different devices, such as opening your gate and garage door from anywhere in the world with 2G GSM coverage.
Monitor by receiving SMS alerts, for example when your mains power has failed or your alarm has been activated.
Communicates with up to 1200 users.
Activate devices with with a Missed Call (free), Please Call Me (free) or SMS.
Easy setup and administration via CENTURION’s password-protected G-WEB PLUS online interface, or via SMS on your mobile phone.
Inputs can be set to react to Rising Edge, Falling Edge or both – ideal for monitoring Mains, alarm states, etc.
Over-the-air bootloadable1 – update device firmware from the comfort of your home or office.
YOUR G-SWITCH-22 CAN:
- Switch two different electrical devices on or off, monitor them and send you SMS status alerts.
- Communicate with up to 1200 users.
- Activate devices via dropped call (free of charge), Please Call Me (free) or SMS.
- Be configured quickly using our online G-WEB PLUS website, or from your phone.
- Remain secure with password protection.
EXAMPLES OF DEVICES THAT CAN BE MONITORED VIA THE INPUTS:
- Geyser status: On/Off.
- Mains power: On/Off.
- House alarm: activated.
- Fridge on board your boat: On/Off.
- Borehole pump status: Running/Off.
- Water reservoir: full/empty.
- Entrance gate status: Open/Pedestrian.
- Electric fence: alarm triggered.
- Vehicle monitoring: ignition or alarm activated.
EXAMPLES OF DEVICES THAT CAN BE SWITCHED ON OR OFF VIA THE OUTPUTS:
- On/Off Automated entrance gates.
- Appliances e.g. the fridge on board your boat.
- Borehole pumps.
- Disable vehicle ignition systems.
- Lighting systems.
- Irrigation and water features.
- Alarm systems.
1. The G-WEB online user interface is free to use. In order to synchronise your G-SWITCH-22, synchronisation credits are required. 10 credits are supplied free of charge with every G-SWITCH-22 unit registered to your G-WEB profile. Multiple settings, and administration changes can be transferred to (and from) the G-WEB to the G-SWITCH-22 in a single synchronisation. If necessary, additional synchronisation credits may be purchased.
G-SWITCH-22 TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC +/-10% @ 50Hz|
|Current consumption (Mains)||250mA|
|Battery charger current output||1.8A @ 27.4V +/-1%|
|Motor voltage||24V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (Standard Capacity - 2x 7.2Ah)|
|Current consumption (motor at rated load)||9A|
|Input / Output sink currents (Max accessory current draw)|
|I/O 1-4||100mA (12/24V)|
|I/O 5 and 6||3A (12/24V) 10sec Pulse|
|Motor push force - starting||52kgf|
|Motor push force - rated||39kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||2000kg|
|Gate length - maximum||25m|
|Gate speed (varies with load)
||Up to 18m/min
|Manual Override||Lockable lever with key release|
|Drive Pinion||13T Module|
|Performance during battery backup (no mains power) with 2x 7.2Ah batteries||Power Saving (15m/min 20kgf) | Normal (18m/min 20kgf)|
| Half day
||101 | 55
| Full day
||80 | 45
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +50°C|
|Onboard receiver type||CENTSYS rolling code (Keelog encryption) multichannel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||1500 Remotes|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Mass of unit packed (with standard kit, but excl. rack and battery)||13Kg|
|Packaging dimensions (with standard kit, but excl. rack and battery)||350mm wide x 282mm deep x 470mm high|