CENTSYS’S SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL & QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
CENTSYS is committed to achieving safety, health, environmental and quality standards. Our process and workflow methodology focuses on the prevention of injury, ill health and reducing environmental impact.
Our primary objectives:
1. CENTSYS’ management philosophy pursues improvement of all aspects of our business to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
2. To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
3. To provide information, instruction and supervision for all employees.
4. To facilitate continuous improvement of all employees by offering comprehensive training programmes.
5. The implementation, maintenance and improvement of ISO 9001 standards.
6. Ensuring compliance with legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements.
7. To ensure safe handling and use of hazardous substances in our organisation.
8. Ensuring comprehensive understanding of our policies so that every employee understands how they contribute to company objectives and targets.
9. To review and revise this policy when necessary at regular intervals and to ensure that it is endorsed by senior management.
“To be a sustainable, global, world-class access automation company”
1. Delight our customers with world-class products and services.
2. Be the employer and employee of choice.
3. Grow through continuous improvement.
4. Care for the environment
We will achieve this by assigning adequate resources to our safety, health, environment and quality management systems.