SAY HELLO TO POLOPHONE!
POLOPHONE – AUDIO INTERCOM SYSTEM
The POLOphone is a uniquely styled intercom system that offers outstanding features, state of the art design and excellent value for money. The POLOphone is also a proud winner of the prestigious SABS Design Institute’s Design Excellence Awards.
- Only two wires for a simple, quick and easy installation.
- Expandable up to five components with a maximum of two Entry Panels.
- Each panel fitted with two Call Buttons.
- Single or dual call button Modes of Operation.
- Intercommunication between two groups of Handsets.
- Award-winning style Handset.
- Each handset incorporates:
– Gate release for each Entry Panel.
– Auxiliary control button.
– Intercommunication Call Button.
– Gate status LED.
- 12V DC operation with optional battery backup.
- Built-in lightning protection.
- To maximise the security of the installation an optional POLOswitch1 may be fitted
POLOPHONE TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage 1||12V – 14V DC supplied at anyone of the components 1|
|Current Draw||Quiescent – 150mA ±60mA for a One-to-One kit maximum – 200mA|
|Speech Volume||Adjustable at each Entry Panel and handset|
|Wiring||Two common wires polarised for speech, call and lock release|
|Ring tone||Electronic while button is depressed with separate tones when calling from each Entry Panel in a system or between groups of handsets|
|Call Confirmation at Entry Panel||[*]|
|Wiring Distance||Refer to thickness chart in the Manual|
|Gate/Door Release||Potential-free normally-open contact|
|Handset Auxiliary Contact||Requires separate wiring via two-wire bus|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Humidity||0 – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Degree of Protection||IP55|
|Handset||Length: 70mm x Width: 47mm x Height: 211mm|
|Entry Panel||Length: 70mm x Width: 40mm x Height: 150mm|