All CENTSYS products are manufactured with extreme care, thoroughly inspected and tested.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the event that the goods supplied by CENTSYS PACIFIC do not meet the expected quality of merchantable goods without being a major failure, then CENTSYS PACIFIC will comply with its obligations to either repair or replace the goods.
The goods supplied by CENTSYS PACIFIC shall be subject to the provisions of Australian Consumer Law (ACL) except where the provisions of the warranty contained in the CENTSYS product documentation are more favourable to the purchaser. Subject to the warranty contained in the CENTSYS product documentation, if applicable, CENTSYS products are warranted for a period of twenty-four months from date of sale. However, it is expressly noted that batteries carry a six month warranty due to the nature of these products being such that they are subject to possible misuse.
Please note that warranties will be honoured on a carry-in basis; in other words, the product in question must be taken in to one of CENTSYS PACIFIC’s branches, or to the authorised CENTSYS PACIFIC reseller that the product was purchased from, for assessment and, if necessary, repair.
For equipment not of CENTSYS PACIFIC’s manufacture the warranty as supplied by the original manufacturer will apply if such warranty is more favourable to the purchaser than the relevant provisions of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). Such warranty is valid only once full payment has been received for such goods.
Any warranty may be voidable on any equipment which:
- Has not been installed in accordance with the installation instructions provided.
- Has been subject to misuse or which has been used for any purpose other than that designed for by the manufacturers.
iii. Has damage caused as a result of handling during transit, atmospheric conditions (including lightning), corrosion of metal parts, insect infestation, power surges or other forces outside of the control of CENTSYS PACIFIC.
- Has been repaired by any workshop and / or person NOT previously authorised by CENTSYS PACIFIC.
- Has been repaired with components not previously tested, passed or authorised by CENTSYS PACIFIC.
CENTSYS PACIFIC will not be liable under this contract for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- There has been a failure to install the product in accordance with the installation instructions provided by CENTSYS PACIFIC, or
- a failure to abide by the safety instructions provided by CENTSYS PACIFIC, or
iii. there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents