OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
In most cases the recruitment process will be as follows:
- Jobs are advertised on various online boards, and other media will be used when appropriate
- Candidates that are shortlisted will receive notification of such
- If no response is received from CENTURION within a reasonable time-period of submitting an application, the application may be considered unsuccessful
- Candidates will be contacted for an interview if they meet the job requirements
- Successful candidates may have to attend a second interview – certain roles may require up to four interviews
- There is no definitive time-period for this process, but we strive to complete the process as quickly as possible, for the benefit of both Centurion Systems and the applicant
- We encourage individuals to apply for specific positions to ensure proper consideration
Centurion Systems is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications.
Preparing for Interviews:
As part of the Centurion Systems career guide, we would recommend that candidates who are successfully selected for an interview prepare themselves by:
- Researching the company
- Researching the role
- Making sure they know their CV thoroughly
- Researching competitors
Some candidates may be required to participate in an assessment centre as part of the interview process. This may include the use of validated diagnostic tools.
We advertise a wide range of jobs, from Research and Development to marketing and sales. Our head office is located in North Riding, Johannesburg with satellite sales branches throughout the country – the East Rand, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, and Nelspruit and we have international branches in Australia and Nigeria.