Your gate motor repair delays are a thing of the past
If there’s one thing that we’ve learned in our 30 years of being an access automation leader, it’s that people don’t like waiting. Whether it’s waiting for a gate to open, or waiting on a repair, faster is always better.
For the first problem, we brought you some of the fastest gate motors that the world of access automation has to offer [link to D10 Turbo page on website], and for the second…
INTRODUCING THE CENTURION SERVICE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME Centurion Systems has launched an exciting and innovative initiative geared towards drastically reducing client downtime as well as expediting repair turnaround on D5-Evo sliding gate motors.
This is how it works:
- You receive a call-out request from the client.
- You quote the client based on which category the repair falls under.
- The client accepts the quote.
- You bring the faulty part or parts to us, pay the quoted amount, and we in turn issue you with a service exchange unit.
- That’s it! You’re on your way back to your client, who will no-doubt greet you with exclamations of jubilation and praise for getting their gate back up and running so quickly.
For more information, give us a call on 011 699 2400
Swapping out a controller?
Don’t lose those all-important settings and remote controls and waste precious time reprogramming them. With CENTURION’s Handy Backup Memory Module you can securely store all configured settings and learned in remote control buttons in a matter of seconds – and restore them just as effortlessly on your new controller
Download your Memory Module user guide here